Tuesday, January 1, 2008

latest whine of pain

current whine of pain source
Proof I am being effective...Mark provided proof by his own statment....

From one of Mark's kooky blogs...

"also wish you would drop dead , and indeed if suicide is your desire be assured I willbe happy to assit you in that endevour"

Careful what you wish on others dumb Morgan, what you wish on others may come back to haunt you



mind translating that into english
of course dare not do so since it Is of course an obcure death threat
since they it is clear that the only way you will ever be stoped is by your death either totaly or drinking/drugiing your mind into like oblivian as woger seems to have done and whih is the same thing fdrom PoV

I have kindly offered you help to achive that if you wish it , unlike you I do my best to be kind to my foes

No comments: