Wednesday, January 23, 2008

more nuttery

whydo you keeping making up this libel dloyd"
What libel Jackass? Making fun of your stupidity is not libel.


[This was posted to the net in a certain blog in response to an inquiry from the FCC...I find the whole rant to be quite amusing...."I want the FCC how they SCREWED me out of licenses."]


"are you unable to tell the difference between me and Tood anymore?"


Why is Mark whining because this blog is not only about him...what a kook. Mark the world does not revolve around you. I can comment about Todd's kooky rants too.



whhere am I whining Dloyd?



[You would think folks would at least proof read their rants before sending them off to a government official.]


"why? he has no respect for said officail indeed I am feeling about the same aboutt he way RH wasted the tax payers time and money on the letter Todd was responding to

Mark did I ask why? Hell no! You freaking kook, I would not ask you about anything...from what I've seen you don't know shit about anything...except your faggotry and how to make up tall tales to LE.


I wish you could poisble out grow you obesion with spelling Dloyd it i realy is childish

No comments: