Wednesday, January 2, 2008

the lastsest cry of pain, and the inflation of insae rethoric

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
More lying rambling and lauding of false allegations by Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ....

From the blog of Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ...

"dloyd the coward

"I do wish he would explain why it is he the a fraid to enage in discsuion rather than just throw bombs at those he does not like"

I've tried to engage Mr. Morgan several times to address his abuse of Usenet. However, you are unable to reason with Mr. Morgan, you cannot reason with someone whose view of the world is so twisted that he sees persecution and a crime in every sentence. Mark's outlook seems to be that because "Steve" questioned him about his outlandish claims, and took him to task on his apparent lies, and other users did not intervene on his behalf, everyone is to blame for Mark's abusive behavior. Mark also is like a spoiled child, whereas if the result is not what he wants, he goes on a tirade of "dloyd" posts.

"he offered me a kid claiming it was his 9yo Grandson for sex if I paid him that is not only but a crime, it is sick."

I also agree that it is sick, and have not offered Mark anything, except the domain name "www.KB9RQZ.blogspot.com, which I generously gave to him. I still believe that Mark has forged any information in my nym concerning any crime, as the past has shown, Mark knows no boundary in his tirade of revenge, including wishing and threatening death upon others, and using the death of a small child as a weapon against a greiving parent.

"if I knew precesiely who dloyd was I could deal with it directly, instead he hides behinds others and sadly I will end up damaging other in the effort to get to him"

Mark stating that he would deal with it directly means that he would pursue me through LE and CPS with his manufactured evidence of offering a child to himself.

"I regret this that is why I contiue to assk those ham interested in justice to aid me in geting Dloyd beidentified and behind bars so we can get on with life"

Mark actually wants to know my identity so he can try to do to me what he did to Steve, but Steve has given me good advice, and that I will abide.

"Posted by mark at 1:57 PM 0 comments


what Have I done to Steve?

ypu don't reason with someone by calling them a chldmolstor and rapist byt attacking his wife and family

what outlandish behavoir?

the beef is that Stev and Dloyd object to the fact I am bisexaul and not in the closet

that is and always was the sole reason for dloyd to enage in his multi year vedteta against me

I have enfured the frabcrited charges of child abuse rapes elder abuse

I received an offer to rent a kid for sex It is may beliefe the doyd in his obvous illness thinkas ahe has stated that " he belived that all Bi are child olestors" Indeed I suspect Dloyd thought by means of this bizaare hoax to s0omehow entrap i his mesh of fantasies and herefore remove who in HS twisted mind is obvously chi;ld molesting pedo

he is not playing with a full deck he simply plays with his fanatsies about BLT and he use my callsign to do it his KB9RQZXXX.blogspot.com is not some joke it is vechile to attack me for do ntohiung more than reporting a crime to Law enforcement. sadly I do not know exactly who Dloyd avies is, I know he is a criminal and a serial libeler I I had his name I would indeed report his crime, solciting child prositution and let him hopefully serve his sentence, sadly all I can do is report those I suspect of being him, h contiues to show his patent disregard of reality

he has admited in the past to harrassing Lloyd Davies off the net algether and has sworn to do the same to me

he is unlikely to suceed sadly he seems likely to cuase further harm to ham and radio before his dems final consume him

heinterplices the bizaae fanatsy that my yard is some trash put and that I accosted strangers on the road with with a sword

if the person Dloyd Lavies claims I was existed it would not be hard not merely to get off the web but to get me locked up in a mental hosiptal

instead he has more or less forced to do something I never thought I would be doing to stand as an icon for the right of Bisexauls to live and breath and carry out out lives he has found that merely say screaming "faggot": s not enough to provke a response, so piles on and one the heap of carp in hopes that the gulible amoug the world will belive it and act on his fantasies his ilk suceeded i this quest in illiopolis but they had help , the atack of (/11 made some the local more iclined to be provoked than otherwise

No comments: