Wednesday, January 23, 2008

["I realy don't write that badly I do write in ore european mode"Mark you DO write that bad]


"missig ONE letter what 2-3 year ago and you just keep whinign about itgrow Dloyd get a life of your ownplease"


Is Mark freaking nuts. Mark you can't even write a sentence without misspelling a word. Hell, today alone you posted 25-30 misspelled words to nimbusters and RRAP. Not only can't you spell, apparently you can't read your own misspellings either. Mark I have a life, it just happens to include making fun of your stupidity. You are such a dumbass clown.



dloyd going around harrasing me and libeling me is not a life at least not in the conventional sense of the word

you need to grow up

opne on Nimbusters I don't want to speel correctly since the purpose of EVEY post on the ham baord is to anoy my stalker since they are so obessed with spelling

truly GET A LIFE a real life

No comments: