Monday, January 21, 2008

more raving form Doyd

From Mark's Blog, In response to....




"Sunday, January 6, 2008 Comment of the day 1/6/08 From the twisted brain of Mark...."Dloyd Lavies can't curse chicknens to any effect"This statement implies that Mark actually believes that someone can put a curse on chickens, just that "dloyd can't curse them to any effect" Poor Mark, it seems that someone put a stupidity curse on him the day he was born.Ooohgah Boogah! Posted by Mrak at 3:25 PM 0 comments"




Mark said..."where do you come up with your insanity Dloyd it is most entertaining where did even the poster say they belive a chicken could be cursed you OTOH proove that you are obessed with anything Mark May have writtenthe statemnt accurately points out the facts nothing and has beennow been used to prove YOU are stalking and Harrassing Mark MorganI know you think pointing out YOUR abusrd threats is stupid but I find it funny"




Mark calls what I write "insanity", yet it is Mark who writes in a third party....like someone else is writing on his blog and is defending Mark...Bwhahahahah. Mark's writing is so easy to spot...no one, and I repeat no one, writes as poorly and as grammtically screwed up as he does...his shitty grammar skills, misspellings, and twisted view is his trademark...when he comments under a forgery of another hams calls, he is spotted immediately. He needs to face it, he is an imbecile, buffoon, usenet abuser, and his butchered up rants just scream "I am Mark Morgan and yes I am an idiot!"


Mark's continued lifting of text and commenting on his "dloyd" hate blog, just proves that he can't ignore "dloyd"...I've told him many times how to kill "dloyd"...yet like a fish, he just keeps on chasing the bait...so I will continue to fish as long as the dumb fish keep biting at the hook.

Posted by Mrak at 12:31 PM 0 comments



This goes under the catagory of WTF???


"stop avpidningmmental help"




Can the BOY butcher the English language any worse...




Mark Get Help...


were did you flunk out off Dloyd you "logic" is smore tortued than anything I would ever do to sexual submissive


nothing in your rantproves I can't ignore ignore ignore

and in point of fact I am not sure myself one way or the other if I could

I do do know it is not not safe to ignore the liblous aving of a nut case like yourself

a burned out house in illiopolis proved that once and for all

I choose not ignore your raving\

by the same "logic" I could say you can't ignore me, but the fact I am sure is that you CHOOSE not that you choose to contiue your harrassment

I could be wrong you could simply be a pycho bound by your mental illness to harrassme when I have done nothigng to you in any way

No comments: