Wednesday, January 2, 2008

the very newest cry of pain by the "man" that offering 9 yo boys for sex

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
More attacks on innocent hams by Mr. Morgan???

I see on usenet that it was noted that Mark is now attacking W4NTI. Mark apparently thinks it is okay to go after folks with false accusations of crimes without any proof or just cause other than he is "getting tired of it". I still whole heartedly believe that Mark manufactured any evidence that he has about a child sex crime in an attempt to convince, and to get the attention of LE and or CPS, that an actual crime had been committed. In my opinion, Mark is desperate for LE to pay attention to him because apparently he has been ignored thus far. As it appears to me, Mark is so desperate to take revenge on anyone who challenges him on his abuse of usenet that there is no limit to the level of forgery and accusations that he will undertake. Once again I post a reminder to anyone who reads this "BEWARE OF MARK C. MORGAN, KB9RQZ of CHASSELL, MI" it is my opinion that after observing Mark's behavior over the past two or so years, that he will stop at nothing to seek revenge and has even publically said on his various hate blogs that he wishes death upon other individuals. Mark contends that folks have persued him outside of the net. However, Mark has never offered any proof whatsoever that this has occurred, and I adamantly deny any accusations of any wrong doing made by Mr. Morgan. Mr. Morgan has continued to maintain a "dloyd" hate blog, yet he complains when we maintain a blog about our opinions of him. I see it as a two way street. In my opinion, commenting on Mr. Morgan's assinie behavior is not a crime.

Posted by Mrak at 7:19 AM 0 comments

I this a merely a blog to allow me to repsond to your cyber stalking Campiagn

the fact is YOU sent me an offer of to rent you (yo grandson to me for sex, that is a crime.I want a criminal like yourself to got to jail I suspect you of being one of several real people.

if you were not such a coward, and trying to hide behind the web no one inocent would get hurt

that is the fact YOU dloyd are responsble for making that sick offer and thinking I would do nothing aboutt if W4NTI and K3VR are truly not the YOU are responsible for any harm done to them by convincing me that you might be these and and COMITING a crime offering sex for money is a crime, offering a kid for is just sick

iy is interesting that you have maitianed the K4YZ comtied no crime in making report and report that I am an elder abuser, and a child abusers but I may nto report my susp[ision at all

give it up

I don't care if it was some "joke" on your part or what

editorial note as Doydhas chosen to play cyber games that prevent froim easily ctaching the exact address of the post as long as he contiues to do so I will not be able to link to the exact post

No comments: