Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Why Does Dloyd lie

Mark continues to rave about "dloyd"....

Mark just can't stop mentioning me on Usenet and Nim, even though I am not posting. Mark says he does not bother sorting out my posts from anyone else's, as they are all the same to him. Yet he whines when someone doesn't bother to sort out his bullshit from the few forgeries of him, well Mark, Suum cuique pulchrum est. I've asked Mark to keep me out of his bullshit, but apparently he can't read, maybe this book could help him...


Dloyd
posting that is you posting to RRAP complaining I am tlaking about you unless you are channel cop I did not mewntion you in a few days neither in RRAP or Nimbusters

Indeed why are you back to claiming you are being libeled

you trying the truth might something for you

you libel me freely and constanly

you comit crimes in my name and wonder why I don't like you

get a life

No comments: