Sunday, January 27, 2008

I could not have said it beter myself

I could and should answer you entire diatribe with one word Hypocrtie to which adding liar would good too

still the problem is you have sated manytime that you have the right to control who posts and how much

but Dloyd no one has the right to enage in harrassment

my sex life nor my spelling are proper topics for RRAP

nor was Lloyd Davies sex life

nor Roger Wismen sex life excetera

You claim posting OT drivel is a viuolation of the ToS of every server ..for the moment lets say you are correct...why then dhave you violated the Tos of your server For years?



but truel I thank God you are not God you are creul and and vile and downright eveil

as well as apearantly a thological lair

Mark said..."the basic problem dloyd is you think you have somne right to control who posts and what they post"

No Mark, I have no problem with anyone's posting, but flooding is not posting, it is misuse of the net and every TOS indicates that.


Sp why do you engage in such Behavoir

Your problem is you think no one has a right to make fun of you, your stupid assinie kooky remarks, your kooky lifestyle, and all the other funny weirdo things you say.
why do you tell this lie?

When you act like a fool folks are going to laugh at you. Nevertheless, I do have a right to say STFU Mark, watch Mark I will do it again...STFU and again STFU. See Mark I do have the right and can tell you to STFU.

where have I ever said anything of the sort?

Your problem is you think you have a right to make RRAP unusable no matter what the affect becuase you don't like people making fun of you.

why this lie?
Don't give us ammo with your stupidity and we won't have anything to laugh 1about.
why this lie you dregde up 10 year forgeris in my name to harrass me about


"I don't know who you think died and left you as god but I thank the real god you are not or the world would be a sad and sorry place ruled by a hate monger like yourselfand a guttless one to"

Mark, how is hating YOU make me a hate monger?


I never said it di

why do you inevt this LIE


I don't seem to dislike much.

just Lloyd Daves Roger Wiseen Myself, and roughly 50 million other folks in the US alone perhaps a billion people world wide

no indeed that is not many

and then of course by your own word you hate anyone non white

that is only about 3 billion people


If I was God I would only change a few things...first I would remove your hands and mouth for a few weeks so you would have no choice but to STFU,

meaning yo do indeed want to control who is allowed to speak and post

second, I would cure Woger,

I would cure woger too, although Id do it right had i power

then third I would arrange it so Lloyd Davies would be doing way better than Woger, then

he already does

I would wait and see how long it would take before I would have to cure Woger again. The thought of Lloyd doing better than him would be difficult for Woger to handle.

if you cured him right in the first place this would not be a problem

No comments: