Monday, January 21, 2008

whydo you keeping making up this libel dloyd

This was posted to the net in a certain blog in response to an inquiry from the FCC...I find the whole rant to be quite amusing....

"I want the FCC how they SCREWED me out of licenses."


are you unable to tell the difference between me and Tood anymore?

You would think folks would at least proof read their rants before sending them off to a government official.

why? he has no respect for said officail indeed I am feeling about the same aboutt he way RH wasted the tax payers time and money on the letter Todd was responding to

Here is another quote from the useful idiot about his chickens... He sure does talk about his chickens a lot. Probably, one day we will see Mark's face plastered on the front page of some grocery store rag with him holding a baby chick that looks just like him...

why the libel Dloyd

"I realy don't write that badly I do write in ore european mode"

Mark you DO write that bad


missig ONE letter what 2-3 year ago and you just keep whinign about it

grow Dloyd get a life of your own

please

No comments: