Monday, December 31, 2007

dlody lavies illiterate monter at work

soruce link
Mark caught red-handed lying once again...

From one of Mark's blogs......

"One dloyd I never use the word "netcop" and I have never called you an asshole either" Posted by mark at 8:16 PM 0 comments

Of course Mark is a fucking liar...

From Marks other blog... has so many...

"Posted by mark at 8:19 PM
Labels: asshole cop wannable, child abuse, child sex crime, dloyd Lavies"

What is this Mark, you labeled me as an "ASSHOLE COP WANNBLE" it appears that contrary to your statement, you did call me an ASSHOLE, you fucking shrew. No big deal though, just another peg in the Mark Morgan pegboard of lies.


I did not call an asshole to this point I called an "asshole cop wannabe"

I do wish you would learn to read even your own materail

I do wish you would lern to tell the truth at least to your oyourself

I also wish you would drop dead , and indeed if suicide is your desire be assured I willbe happy to assit you in that endevour

No comments: