Tuesday, December 25, 2007

wow the nature of the coment this was rejected as OFFtopic

Mrak Mrgano, your blog sucks, now, go suck off karol, you fucking illiterate faggot.

Is that really a picture of you and your wife posted on VE7KFM.com? If so, send that heffer over here and I will slap that fat pig's ass and ride the waves. I will show her what it's like to be fucked by a real man. You limp dick, little bitch.

But seriously, I know that you are too pathetic to even score with a fat, ugly, pig like her. ROFLMAO


indeed I have to wonder why some thought this was ontopic for this post but then the mind of these guys is hard to fathom N1LAF complains when he is taken for r those he speaks of knowing and assoicating with, as I have said to Crow if you lay down with dogs you are likely top rise with fleas

but to answer hs question no that is not a picture of me or my wife on Crow site

No comments: