Monday, December 31, 2007

dloyd plea for an attack platfrom

sourece link

Why does Mark think he has right to make RRAP unreadable with his flooding?

I see that Mark is flooding away on RRAP as usual, spouting his current pack of lies, and made up fantasy of being harrassed. He always contends that it is in response to me, yet I have not posted today. Actually, it is him who is harrassing the users of RRAP. Why does Mark apparently think it is okay to trash something that does not belong to him, but from looking at his trash filled yard, it appears the Mark thinks it is okay to live with trash, Fred Sanford would be proud. It also appears that Mark floods because he can't confine his posts to one thread and apparently thinks that his flooding is going to make his lies come true. Nevertheless, it is Mark Morgan KB9RQZ who is disrupting RRAP, he is the sole reason for a moderated group, and only Mark can fix what HE has BROKEN.
and here again we see that I am indeed alwoed to post to the moded NG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we will se if you allow me to even repond

I waam given the right to make RRAP as useless to everyone elsse as they make it to me byt their postingof fraud and general harrassment I have the right to equal treatement

I have not said my posts were solely in response to you not in any post that is in fact of my writing

again you libel with your false claim I have a trashed filled yard

what lies do you deny I responded today to pthe posting of 350 forgeries of myself or my wifein a three week period?

why d you lie clam I can't confine my posts to one thread I certainly could do but it does not serve any prupose for me to do so

as was made clear when we still had ontopic thread the forgers would spill into anythread and make impossbe for me to be heard

I setout several years ago now on a quest a quest that wether you realize it or YOU have proclaimed that I have suceeded at

making us ALL equal in RRAP equaly unreadable was not the prefered (by me end of the spectrum but that was beyond my power

the mods of the moded grouop insisted that I was not the reason for modded NG did they lieto the Big 8?

Anonymous said...

Good words.