Sunday, December 2, 2007

lastest whineing from RRAP

It is painfully obvious to the rest of us that you are a very, very troubled
person, Mark.


then what do you expect to achive

If I am crazy to simply how does that aid YOU?

You lie, you twist facts, you accept no responsibility for your immature
acts, and yet you continue to, in your own sick world, present yourself as
the "victum".


you'al have threaten my murder over Morse code guys

I have yet to meet anybody in this group who likes you. I doubt any such
persons exist.


any more perhaps you are right OTOH BB seems to think my work is admirable


Yet you prattle on, seemingly undaunted. You flood this group hundreds of
times a day with nonsensical posts, piss poor spelling, pointless comments,
and while hijacking threads you have the mindless gall to whine when others
take their threads back.


you have threads this is not your own private feifdom

You are, Mark, exactly that which you accuse others of being.
how so?
You, on the other hand,
have long ago lost your grasp on reality to the point that you actually
think that you are, in some twisted fashion, "taking control" of this group
so as to drive others out.
Well, you have succeeded. .



gee you agree I kset out to stop your crap and I suceeded we both know I suceeded and you claim smehow I am out of touch of reality?

And you wonder why there are blogs set up that poke fun at you?

I have never wondered omdeed I rarely concern myself with that

No comments: