Monday, December 31, 2007

more libel from the hypocrtie using my call as if it were his own

source
Sunday, December 30, 2007
reminder this blog is seeking news from those that can poxssitively id dloyd for his roles is pimping out kids for sex

as aways this blog remains open to aid le in the quest for justice (and trying o keep em from eating too many doughnuts for their health of course

Posted by mark at 12:21 PM 0 comments

Labels: child abuse, child sex crime, Delorean, dloyd Lavies, k3vr"

Mark Morgan KB9RQZ is of course just spouting more of his lies. As seen in the past Mr. Morgan will say anything to try and destroy the lives of anyone who criticizes him. I never sent Mr. Morgan anything and adamantly deny all of the false accusations lauded by Mark. Mark is just pissed because I found out his little secret, and he's been on a two year rant of revenge ever since.

In my opinion, I honestly believe that Mark KB9RQZ sent the emails to himself through his own blog as "dloyd", offering kids to himself for sex as a frame up job, such a sick and perverted man is Mr. Morgan. Thank god LE is smart enough to ignore what I believe is Mark's lies and manufactured evidence

gee dloyd I have 6 email you admit to or did I tget my blog bakc from you?

how can you be libeled dloyd lavies since that is not your name?

why is it ok for you to spout of accsation based on nothing more than your opinions which include claim "all bi's are child molestors" BTW but I alack the same right

indeed you keep telling me that I should ignore you,

why don't you take your own advice?

No comments: