Monday, May 7, 2007

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/05/poor-markie-he-cant-make-up-his-kooky.html

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/05/poor-markie-he-cant-make-up-his-kooky.html
On one post Mark states, "I am do not wish a response to most of my posting Id rather they went unread", then he turns around and whines that "the post Dloyd is afraid to answer at all". First he wants no response then he wants a response. Poor soul, he just can't make up his mind what he wants. Nevertheless, I don't feel compelled to flood the NG's and respond to each and every post like he does, that would be...well kind of like spamming.

well you did fall even harder for the bait than I thought you would but pointing out that you were afraid of a given post as you stamped out of RRAP is not wishing you to reply to it. It is what it is eveidence of your coardly nature

I also expected to to rsie the bait and answer proving yourself a liar in bargain so indeed it was a 2fer

nor do I feel commpled to reply to ever post but I note the back pedal Dloyd, you are now admiting I never was spaming

a bit more honesty a litle nerve and you might make human.

i am not beting on it of course

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark, you got what you deserved. *snicker*

mark said...

for what I have never harmed Dloyd in the slightest nor anybody else but prehaps steve

but posting the same coment severl times again will get them all delted