Monday, May 7, 2007

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/05/paranoid-mark-and-his-dloyd-obsession.html

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/05/paranoid-mark-and-his-dloyd-obsession.html
see Mark has continued his delusional obsession with me. It is interesting that he sees me in almost every post. It's like a scene from the sixth sense.Mark Morgan: I see Dloyd Lavies.Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams? [Mark shakes his head no]Malcolm Crowe: While you're awake? [Mark nods]Malcolm Crowe: Dloyd Lavies, like, the Sweat Lord?Mark Morgan: Walking around, he is all people, he is all posters on RRAM and RRAP, but they don't know they're all Dloyd.Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see him?Mark Morgan: All the time. He's everywhere, he's everyone, everypost is from him!Malcome Crowe: STFU you stupid moron, stop wasting my time. The only treatment you need is a quick stiff kick in the ass.Poor Markie, but that's ok, the more time that he is occupied on the internet the less time he spends polluting the amateur bands with his tiny little signal.

Dloyd yu are the one inveting exchanges of fantasy not I

I don't see you in every post I simple don't bother to reload when the annymouse change their sock

you are all one to me "dloyd" woger" makes no defference you are all the same cowards theif and pruveeur of IDLE threats

No comments: