Saturday, May 5, 2007

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/05/more-remarks-from-mark.html

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/05/more-remarks-from-mark.html
Mark said...you posted on one of your tossed blog.First, none of my blogs were ever tos'ed. I still have complete control over all of my blogs and domain names, but unlike you, no one ever took over one of my domains names because it was TOS'ed by Blogger. I'll have this domain until I decide to dispose of it. Apparently, Blogger TOS'ed you and your rants.[that] you thought the harrasment was criminal.No, what I said is I thought some had crossed the line. That statement was as a result of when I became aware that someone's reporting to the authorities had resulted in a physical inspection of your father for abuse, which now I think is probably a lie based upon your continued behavior. In psychology, there is such a thing as situation and reaction. Like when a child is beaten, he manifests agressive behavior. Just as when someone is subjected to an unpleasant situation, they tend to avoid the situation, yet you continue to engage me, if you truly felt harassed, normalcy dictates that you would avoid me, not desire to engage in dialogue with me, yet you persist. Nevertheless, when someone starts affecting your life outside of the Internet I believe it is crossing the line. You think what I do is harassment, I think its not, I don't engage you beyond RRAP and RRAM, or my blog.you are not interested in daiogue with me if you were you would not be enaged in ahrrasing and tealing my proetyy attacking my wife and my personal lifeyou want some "right" to condcut your harranges on RRAp here any where that suits and you demend that I not respond to thempleas dloyd act like you might a even teen agerYou are right, I don't want a dialogue with you, at one time I considered it, about the same time I posted the statement you noted, but I learned that you are irrational, petty, and obviously have some deep seated mental and comprehension issues. I approached you several times in threads on RRAP to resolve this, and the end result was with you making outlandish accusations, directing profane language at me, and you stating that as long as I post under this name you would engage me. I even tried to take the approach to avoid you, but even when I posted on topic and tried to stay away from you, you had to come in and start being a smart ass with snide comments directed at me. So your actions indicate that you wanted to continue the situation. Furthermore, I haven't attacked your wife, I am not the one calling her a she male at every turn, your the one that came out and told everyone on RRAP and RRAM that she was a bi-sexual, not I, because I had no knowledge of such, yet you were more than happy to let everyone know. I am surprised that your wife didn't make you sleep on the couch for a week for spreading her intimate affairs on RRAP and RRAM.

No comments: