Saturday, May 5, 2007

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/05/fake-dloyds-posting-on-marks-new-blog.html

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/05/fake-dloyds-posting-on-marks-new-blog.html
Apparently, some have been posting over on Mark's new blog using Dloyd Lavies. That's one thing I will never do. Therefore, anyone that posts over there as Dloyd Lavies is not me. I don't have to post on Mark's blog, I have this one instead. Nevertheless, I admit that I read Mark's blog, but I will never post there because he moderates every post, it would be a waste of time.Of course Markie is still convinced that I have somehow committed some crime and he could actually put me in jail....LOL. But of course he is delusional as usual.Mark, why don't you post on your blog the specific crimes that you allege I have perpetrated, dictate the correct cites for the laws you allege were broken, and show your proof, without telling a pack of lies.Guess what? I know you can't without lying, because no laws have been broken, and you have zero proof. This blog for instant, do you know how I got this domain? While your were away doing whatever the f**k you do in your spare time, Blogger TOS'ed your ass, and when the domain name came available, I obtained the domain and started a new blog. See nice and legal, no crime, no thievery, just more of your lies.Your alleged hacking of your wife's amazon account. All the information was posted on a public accessible profile created by your wife, again nice and legal, no crime, no hacking, no thievery, just more of your lies.Your alleged hacking of credit cards, you even stated that your site was under attack before I even accessed the profile on amazon, yet you attribute the alleged crime to me, again no hacking, no thievery, no crime, just more of your lies.Dloyd

No comments: