Thursday, May 10, 2007

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/05/marks-hypocritical-repost-blog.html

Since Mark has a copy cat blog of this one, I figured I would check it out. Well, its the same old drool that is consistent with all of Mark's blogs. Except for the editing by Mark and using Mark's twisted rationale, he pretty much is a "theif" and stole my posts word for word from my blog. On Mark's copy cat blog, Mark proves once again that he is a true hypocrite. In his header, Mark said... "since Dloyd like to coment in a controled forum about me I created this one more open and honest", but hypocritically, when people post their comments on Mark's copy cat moderated blog, he responds "posting the same coment several times again will get them all delted." Well so much for "open and honest", I guess it is only "open and honest" when the comments are consistent with his point of view and his moderation. How can you have an open and honest blog, when you moderate every comment? Doesn't sound very honest or open to me. Just more of Mark's double talk.

the difference is of course I do not delte coments that are ontopic

you delted relavant coments politely expressed I don't and the note reffered if you read to posting STU asshole many times which was not going to aproved even once let alone many time

No comments: