Sunday, May 6, 2007

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/05/mork-continues-his-spam-attack-on-rrap.html

I see that Morkie has continued his spam attack on RRAP. He tries to blame everyone else for disrupting the news groups, but he is the one starting all of the off topic posts about whatever nonsense is being processed through his abnormal brain at the moment. Last night he told me to "do the right thing" and give him this domain name. I am still waiting for him to do the right thing. Mark, the right thing is for you to search through the news groups and remove all of your past posts pertaining to me as a thief and terrorist. Then, and only then, would I consider letting you have MY domain name. Mark seems to think that I stole this domain name from him. Considering, it wasn't in his possession when I started the blog, and Blogger said the domain was available when it was requested, I guess that makes it mine. Furthermore, since it is Blogger's policy that domain names belong to the person whom under their e-mail account created the blog, is the rightful person to possess the domain. I suppose that pretty much sums up who has a right to possess this domain, at this point in time. I believe that Blogger TOS'ed his blog but he won't admit it, he probably has the email which tells him so, but he won't reveal that information.Remember the first rule in Markieism, never admit you mistakes, no matter how wrong your are, the correct procedure when questioned is to LIE and then provide follow up responses that are so butchered and misspelled, that you will have effectively covered your rear by causing any inquirer to just give up out of frustration trying to decode your jumbling of words. However, if you fail, slowly backpedal over time but never admit fault, then when they are not expecting it, go on a tirade about something unimportant but extrapolate it into something outlandish.

the right wrt to you is to continue to point your misdeeds, in this case the fact you are again commiting blackmail

you are a theif and Terrorist and a stlaker and a host of other crimes besides

there is No reason for me to even try to remove to the posts from the NG

as to the blog I mistyped puting kb9tqz in kb9rqz and Dloyd the stalker reveals the close watch he he pays to my every more and escalated the war

a war he started against someone that never did anything to harm him (unless he is truly just any mouse ofr say Robeson something he denies)

amazing how you claim I need proof to say anthing but you do not

insated you continue to use my own Call to post defaming remarks

you are truly one of the reason the ARRS needed to go to No Code and begin to dethrone the sick likes of you

you have also inspired others to imulate your attack on me to my wifes call letter's

the rest of you crap is just more libel and nothing you can remotely support, but then you beef with Lloyd Davies was much the same as I understand
as to s"spaming the NG I guess you are refering to my currently poitnting out YOUR riole is inspiring the current state of affiars you obviously are feeligng uilty about your role (at least you should be

No comments: