Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stevie esp (with help from dan and dave) argue that it is chil abuse to
teach that lying is ever a good idea

Is it? consider this Stevie Dave dan whiny and other all spend a great
deal of time on the "issue" that I am bisexaul, something I try not to
bring up but frankly it isn't possible to not deal with around here.

It is said that roughly 10 percent of amercians are BLGT that is number
of more than 20 million people., and yet for if they are honest they
are suggejected to the relentless attacks of people like Stevie.
therefore a good case can be made that lying is a better idea than
hoesntly.

Indeed despite the fact I don't deny being bisexual Stevie says
everything I say is a lie or words to that effect. Stevie and MD went
looking for this years ago I gareed with them and said (and continue to
say it has nothing to do with ham radio) but 7 years later Stevie still
hammers at this issue BTW I have perhaps found an issue in Ham radio
where it has some bearing I don't see the gender of conectors in the
same way as the rest of you, not a major one but it came up this week,
thanks to someone signing their email "k4yz" sending email to many ham
in the area presumibly to inusre everyone knows this "vital fact" about
me, forunately for me who ever (and it may or may not be Stevie making
these mails which I have not seen with there header in place, Stevie
may be the victum of someone else here trying to provoke further
"entertainment" by signing stevie name) laced the mail without enough
over the top to be largely dismised

but back to the subject more than 50 percent of my children will bi or
gay according to studies. I know that fact. therefore for several
reason I will teach my children to lie.

reason One should they turn out to be bi or gay it will help to ensure
there safety from Stevie or people likely whinny

reason two plenty of sex feinds pray on children lying as they will be
taught that about everything they say to strangers online, about
themselves, should be a lie, will help keep them safe

I am called paranoid for such views. Indeed I even understand the
thought that goes into that charge. OTOH I have experenced for myself
the price to be paid for being honest about such things, both personaly
and on the bodies of others.

Why do I lie stevie? becuase folks like you and whinny and other taught
me that it wasn't safe to tell the truth.

You want to stop me and other from teach the next generation to lie,
try working for a world where being honest isn't flat out unsafe. Have
you seen the stat on suicides in Gay youths. you should know something
of them as a nurse. you nor I can create a wrold where lying isn't the
profitable way of doing things. It should be possible to create a world
where telling the turth isn't ever dangerous.

I realy don't mind the fact you don't like me even if the sole reason
were my sexual orientation. I support that as your right (which is why
I not amoug the left wingers that bascialywant to make disliking gays
crime) hat can never support support is the branding you practice.

it is a fact in this nation today that if you stand up and say so and
so is gay you endanger there there safety and even their life. I truely
wish the preceeding statement were a lie, nothing on earth would make
me happier

i'll be gone a couple of days having married a practicing Jew we will
be off to visit a larger temple for Yom Kippur so i will not be around
a few days

think about what I have written if you able look at your posts and
daves and esp whinnyslit, and ask yourself why it is dangerous in
america to honest about a subject that should be nobodies bussness who
another person sleeps with

I expect that i will come back and find your normal venon in reply, but
maybe you will choose to disapoint me

No comments: